OFLC Announces Webinar on December 11, 2019, to Update Stakeholders on the Process for Filing H-2B Applications With a Start Date of April 1, 2020, or Later
The Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) invites stakeholders to participate in a webinar that provides best practices and helpful tips for preparing H-2B Applications for Temporary Employment Certification (Form ETA-9142B and appendices). The webinar will discuss:
- Regulatory timeframes for filing applications with a start date of need of April 1, 2020, or later;
- Procedures OFLC uses to randomly select H-2B applications for review and processing; and
- Actions the Department is taking to prepare the Foreign Labor Application Gateway (FLAG) System to support the submission of applications beginning January 2, 2020.
Details of the webinars are as follows:
DATE: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Start Time: 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time (lasting approximately 1 hour)
Meeting Password: Welcome!68
- Conference Number: 1-888-603-7016
- Participant Passcode: 4840313
Please note: Webinar is limited to 1,000 participants.