OFLC Announces Customer Enhancements to the Foreign Labor Application Gateway System.
On December 11, 2019, the Office of Foreign Labor Certification released new features and enhancements to the Foreign Labor Application Gateway System.
- Customers will be able to review the Employer Labor Condition Statements from the Form ETA-9035 “Review & Submit” page
- Customers will be able to access the “Review” and “Submit” pages separately within the Form ETA-9142B application
- Customers will receive more accurate feedback on overtime values in Form ETA-9142B
- Customer invoices will more accurately reflect the amount owed based on the employer type, number of employers and total workers specified in Form ETA-790/790A and Form ETA-9142A
- Customers filing Form ETA-790/790A job orders will receive courtesy email notifications when a state workforce agency has decided on the job. Notifications will be sent to the business and additional email addresses listed in Form ETA-790/790A.
- Customers will receive an immediate notification when a document uploaded to a case or case action failed to be saved in FLAG
- Customers will see changes to their Submitted cases table where cases which are awaiting a case number are listed separately from those which have already been assigned a case number
- Customers will see improvements to case loading performance in each of the tabs in the Cases table as well as in the Prevailing Wage and Job Order linking selection screens